BSI is committed to providing efficient and responsive services for our customers and stakeholders. Whilst every effort is taken to meet the high standards expected of us, sometimes incidents still happen. When this occurs, we need to be informed so that every effort can be made to rectify things and prevent further shortcomings in the future. One of the ways in which we are committed to this and to continual improvement of services to you and others, is by listening and responding to your complaints, compliments, and comments.
We hope there will be times when we exceed your expectations and you want to share the positive experience you have had with us. We are always pleased to receive your positive comments as it is useful for us to know when we have done a good job, so that we can promote good practice throughout our organisation and give credit to our people where credit is due.
We want to provide you with the best possible experience and be fully satisfied with the products and services you receive from BSI. If you are not and have a complaint, we want you to tell us as soon as possible.
- Acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days
- Investigate it and respond as quickly as possible with a target of responding within 10 working days
- If it is not possible to respond to your issue within 10 working days, we will explain why and give you a date by which you can expect a full response.
- When we contact you, we will also advise you what to do if you are not satisfied with our response.
You may want to pass comments to us about things like our products, services, website, etc. We are always pleased to receive these comments as they help to guide and enhance our offerings.
How to give us your feedback
- Tel: Contact us on +3149 3300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to:
23rd Floor, Cambridge House,
TaiKoo Place, 979 King's Road,
Information that would help us to deal with your feedback
In order to respond to your feedback, please provide as much of the following information as possible when you contact us:
Title & Name
Company Name (if appropriate)
Telephone Number (including dialing code)
Customer account number (if known)
BSI committee reference (if appropriate)
Type of feedback:
Complaint (first complaint or a follow-up to a reply you were not satisfied with)
A clear description of the feedback