For more than 100 years, we have led the way in standards. By certifying with BSI, you will demonstrate to your customers, competitors, suppliers, staff and investors that you not only use industry-respected best practices but also choose to work with the organisation that developed many of these standards.
With more than 86,000 certified clients and more full-time assessors than any other certification body worldwide, we are one of the largest and most experienced certification bodies you could ever find. This means you will get the most out of your assessment and certification with the least disruption and cost to your operations.
Once you have been certified, we will visit you on a regular basis to assess whether you continue to conform and are still working to best pracitce specifications laid out in the standard or scheme. We carefully match our assessors' industry experience to your particular needs, so they have exactly the right in-depth knowledge.
We also offer all our clients our free Excellerator Report. This unique report gives you detailed analysis on how well your management system is working. It also benchmarks your performance against other organisations in your sector.
The benefits of BSI certification
- It helps you demonstrate to stakeholders that your business is run effectively.
- The process of achieving and maintaining the certification helps ensure that you are continually improving.
- The regular assessment process improves staff responsibility, commitment and motivation.
- You will achieve better overall performance and cut costs.
- You will widen your market opportunities.
- You will receive our unique Excellerator Report.
What can an effective management system do?
- Manage your social, environmental and financial risks.
- Improve operational effectiveness.
- Reduce costs.
- Increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Protect your brand and reputation.
- Remove barriers to trade.
- Bring clarity to the marketplace.