1. Talk to BSI
Whether you are an existing BSI client or certified with another certification body, BSI can help you transition quickly and effectively to the new standard. Review the latest videos and whitepapers on the BSI website for background information on the changes which can provide greater insight and understanding.
2. Attend a BSI Training Course
Understand the new requirements faster and in greater detail by attending our training courses; from introduction through the deep dive modules which explain the new area in greater depth, we have the course to suit you
3. Communicate with your organization
Engaging your leadership about the new leadership requirements and your whole organization about the changes will gain buy in and make your transition more successful.
4. Download our comprehensive toolkit
The Transition Guide provides an overview of the new High Level Structure and the requirements of the new standard.
The Self-Assessment Questionaire helps you assess your organization’s readiness for a certification assessment and identify any gaps.
The Mapping Guide provides an overview of the changes, deletions, new or enhanced requirements between ISO 9001:2008 and the DIS ISO 9001:2014
5. NEW - BSI GAP Assessment
- BSI can conduct a GAP analysis to help you identify any weaknesses prior to formal assessment
- Consider an early assessment against the FDIS – BSI is now providing unaccredited certification against the FDIS
- Transition assessments and accredited certification to the new standard will be available once it has been published around September 2015