Implementing ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
You have invested the time in understanding the requirements of ISO 22301. Now you can apply it to your organisation by building your own ISO 22301 compliant business continuity management system. Work with us and you will be able to identify and help protect your most critical business functions, reducing the risks to your business and ensuring its long-term success.
Top tips for implementing ISO 22301
- Get commitment and support from senior management.
- Engage the whole business with good internal communication.
- Compare existing business continuity management system with ISO 22301 requirements.
- Get customer and supplier feedback on current business continuity management processes.
- Establish an implementation team to get the best results.
- Map out and share roles, responsibilities, and timescales.
- Adapt the basic principles of the ISO 22301 standard to your business.
- Motivate staff involvement with training and incentives.
- Share ISO 22301 knowledge and encourage staff to train as internal auditors.
- Regularly review your ISO 22301 system to make sure it remains effective and that you are continually improving it.
Why choose BSI?
As experts in this field we can verify your carbon footprint and as a result, you’ll understand the level of emissions you need to reduce and/or offset to become ‘carbon neutral’.
Our CFV service is delivered in accordance with the international management systems standard ISO 14064-1. Our process of third party verification embraces the highest standards of quality assurance and quality control procedures in the industry. So you can be sure that the information we provide is a complete and totally reliable basis for improving your performance in monitoring and reporting emissions.