Information security is critically important to both you and your interested parties. BSI has developed a short session that makes you aware of what information security is, why it is important and how your organization manages the threat. It also considers how you are a vital piece of the jigsaw and what you can do to help your organization.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
BSI’s on-demand courses are market-leading and available 24/7. Developed by top subject matter experts, they contain the same high-quality content you will find in our tutor-led training, but with the added benefit of being able to learn at your own pace and at any time.
Who will benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand what is meant by information security
- Appreciate why information security is important to your organization
- Recognize some of the threats associated with information security
- Identify how you can support your organizations information security efforts
All staff especially those who are within scope of an ISO/IEC 27001 management system
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand why information security is important
- Describe what we mean by information security
- Identify the benefits of good information security in your organization
- Understand the impact of poor information security
- Identify what you can do to support information security in your organization
Describe what an Information Security Management System is
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI training course certificate.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.