ISO 14001:2015 (DIS) Revision Seminar
ISO 14001, the world’s most popular standard for environmental management, is now under review, with an updated version due to be available by the end of 2015.
Our three hour update seminar will provide your organization with the latest knowledge relating to changes arising as a result of the adoption of Annex SL (Appendix 2), and the latest revised quality management systems requirements proposed for ISO 14001:2015. You'll learn what the changes to ISO 14001 will mean for your organization, and you'll understand how the transition will be arranged.
Who should attend?
- Organizations that are currently certified to ISO 14001
- Organizations currently developing systems for certification to ISO 14001
- Environmental management systems auditors
- Quality assurance/quality management managers
- Safety and OHS managers
- Identify the key envisaged changes to ISO 14001
- Identify what the changes will mean for organizations
- Understand how to better mitigate risk and promote environmental management
- Understand the transition process to ISO 14001:2015
- Understand the BSI certification transition arrangements
- Understand the transition requirements (based on the Draft International Standard) from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015
- Inform others about the new requirements intended for ISO 14001:2015
- Prepare your organization for ISO 14001:2015 audits
There are no formal pre-requisites to attending this course, but a thorough knowledge of ISO 14001 is recommended.