To beat a hacker, you need to think like one! Our Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) training course can help you do just that. On this 5 day course you will learn ethical hacking and network security skills so that you can think like a hacker and defend your organization from the threat of being hacked.
This is a practical course that will give you hands-on lab experience and allow you to learn about the tools used by real attackers. You will have the opportunity to scan, test, hack and secure your own system so you can go away and improve the resilience of your organization.
This course includes the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam. On successful completion of the exam you will be awarded Ethical Hacking Certification, one of the most globally recognized and respected information security qualifications. It verifies you as a skilled professional who understands how to look for the weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems. It authorises the ethical use of knowledge, tools and tactics used by malicious hackers.
How will I benefit?
- Ethical Hacking Certification verifies you as a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for the weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems
- Gain ethical hacking and network security skills
- Exposure to cutting edge hacking technology
- You'll be introduced to security checklists that help you to audit an organization's information assets
- Hands-on lab experience with the tools that are used by real attackers to help you check for vulnerabilities that can be exploited
- Understand the methodology to assess your organizations information security resilience by doing a penetration test against it
Those who are involved in, or responsible for a company's IT infrastructure:
- IT Management
- IT Security Officers
- Network Administrators
- Members of the information security team
- Site Administrators
- Information/IT audit team
- Anyone concerned with the integrity of network infrastructure
Pre-Requisites: Delegates are required to have 3-5 years recent experience in managing and supporting a corporate network environment. Delegates must have comprehensive TCP/IP skills. Those delegates wishing to attempt the CEH exam on the final day of the course must be willing to undertake a considerable amount of evening and pre-course study.
- Introduction to ethical hacking
- Footprinting and reconnaissance
- Scanning networks
- System hacking
- Malware threats
- Social engineering
- Session hijacking
- Hacking webservers
- Hacking web applications
- SQL injection
- Hacking wireless networks
- Hacking mobile platforms
- Evading IDS, firewalls, and honeypots
- Cloud computing
- Official CEH Exam
- Official EC Council CEH course materials and lab tools
- DVD with the course tools
- A certificate of attendance
Our training team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.