Management System: Organization’s Context, Risks and Controls
Provide knowledge and skills required to ensure proper identification compliant and effective implementation of ISO management systems.
An important tool for an organization to achieve its business aims is implementing an ISO management system. For an organization to realize the intended outcome of a management system it has to tailor the requirements to their context. Then establish & implement the necessary controls in order to achieve the objectives.
Who should attend?
- Process owners
- Management system champions
- Employees where their performance is a deciding factor of the effectiveness of the management systems
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Gain basic understanding to the HLS in new MS standards
- Understand the context of the organization
- Determine actions needed that could impact intended outcomes
- Determine the controls needed to achieve intended outcomes
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Be better equipped to tackle the new additions to your existing ISO standards
- Have a better understanding of the ISO management systems
- Detailed course notes and lunch are provided.
- Delegates are expected to have general knowledge about the principle of plan, do, check, act (PDCA) cycle in a management system.