Management System Leadership Requirements Training Course
Provide knowledge and skills required to ensure full understanding of leadership requirements in relation to ISO management systems.
The prosperity and progress of any organization requires commitment and leadership. Although not visible to many, top management plays a significant and vital role when a management system standard is to be implemented.
This course will focus on top management where their role and responsibilities are a key to having a strong and stable management system. It will also focus on the main areas of the standards that top management demonstrate leadership and will ensure that you are prepared for these key contributions.
Who should attend?
- Executive management
- Process owners
- Quality managers
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Recognize leadership traits in terms of management systems (MS)
- Explain the High Level Structure (HLS) and identify the key clauses
- Apply the PDCA framework to own business
- Identify roles and responsibilities of management within the key clauses of MS requirements
What will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Be better equipped to tackle key requirements of the ISO standards
- Have a better understanding of the leadership requirements of the ISO management systems
- Detailed course notes and lunch are provided.
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.