ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Auditor Team Leader
If you’re pursing lab accreditation, responsible for operations or just need a clear understanding of requirements, this is the course for you. IOS 17025 is a world-recognized standard for laboratory competence, applicable to both testing labs and calibration labs across almost all industry sectors.
Who should attend?
"The tutor has imparted a valuable piece of knowledge! The course studies has guided and helped us to attain our goals of a better lab for our organization."
- Laboratory operations management
- Quality Assurance, QC Personnel and lab quality auditors
- Test Technicians and test lab supervisors
What will I learn?
- The requirements of ISO 17025 and how to meet them
- Understand the laboratory accreditation process
- How to plan, conduct and report on a lab audit
- The team roles and responsibilities required by ISO 17025
- How to continually improve quality control processes
What are the benefits?
- The Lab Manual and QMS Documentation Structure
- Integrating 17025 to Existing Systems
- Terminology – VIM and concepts of certification, registration and accreditation
- Auditing the laboratory
- Role of laboratory management review
- Equipment capability and measurement uncertainty
Includes refreshments, lunch and training course notes