ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Auditor Team Leader
If you’re pursing lab accreditation, responsible for operations or just need a clear understanding of requirements, this is the course for you. IOS 17025 is a world-recognized standard for laboratory competence, applicable to both testing labs and calibration labs across almost all industry sectors.
This Online Course is available in English.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should attend?
- Laboratory operations management
- Quality Assurance, QC Personnel and lab quality auditors
- Test Technicians and test lab supervisors
"The tutor has imparted a valuable piece of knowledge! The course studies has guided and helped us to attain our goals of a better lab for our organization."
What will I learn?
- The requirements of ISO 17025 and how to meet them
- Understand the laboratory accreditation process
- How to plan, conduct and report on a lab audit
- The team roles and responsibilities required by ISO 17025
- How to continually improve quality control processes
What are the benefits?
- The Lab Manual and QMS Documentation Structure
- Integrating 17025 to Existing Systems
- Terminology – VIM and concepts of certification, registration and accreditation
- Auditing the laboratory
- Role of laboratory management review
- Equipment capability and measurement uncertainty
Includes refreshments, lunch and training course notes
If you would like to proceed to Onsite Public Training, please book via our Onsite venue hosted courses.
(The below link will take you directly to our booking page for public training course)