ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Auditor Team Leader
Take responsibility for ISO 17025 laboratory accreditation. And take our ISO 17025 Auditor/Team Leader training course.
Understand effective quality control and how to achieve certification in your testing or calibration lab. Get in-depth knowledge of the standard to lead your team towards ISO 17025 accreditation, and take on the role of auditor to maintain compliance.
You will gain the confidence to build awareness of quality control that can help cut costs, save time and even reduce insurance premiums. And you will be recognized as the expert who can drive continual improvement through ISO 17025 accreditation and auditing.
"The tutor has imparted a valuable piece of knowledge! The course studies has guided and helped us to attain our goals of a better lab for our organization."
What will I learn?
- The requirements of ISO 17025 and how to meet them
- Understand the laboratory accreditation process
- How to plan, conduct and report on a lab audit
- The team roles and responsibilities required by ISO 17025
- How to continually improve quality control processes
What are the benefits?
- Qualified ISO 17025 auditing experts working in your laboratory
- Confidence in continuing improvement and compliance with ISO 17025
- Time and cost savings through more efficient lab processes
- Awareness of quality control and employee engagement
- Increased stakeholder trust in your quality control
Includes refreshments, lunch and training course notes