BIM ISO 19650 Part 2: Project Delivery
This course will help you understand the information management processes that are needed for a design and construction project to be delivered using BIM according to ISO 19650 Part 2: Project Delivery Phase. The course follows on from the BIM Fundamentals course, where information management concepts and principles are introduced. The course includes sessions on:
- ISO 19650-2 as a standard and the terminology it uses (many terms have been changed from original UK terms to make the standard internationally acceptable)
- How clients set their information requirements and select their suppliers
- How suppliers of information (designers, contractors, manufacturers) respond with their information plans and how information requirements are cascaded down through a delivery team
- Specific Common Data Environment processes for project information
- Information management responsibilities, and the skills and capabilities required from clients and their suppliers
This Online Course is available in English.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.