Join the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) and become an independent expert on energy management with our ISO 50001 Lead Auditor training course.
Get the skills you need to audit energy management systems (EnMS) to ISO 50001. And become confident conducting an independent audit, from planning to reporting and recommending follow up actions – as well as leading other energy management auditors.
Practical exercises, theory and workshops help you learn quickly, and discover how to integrate ISO 50001 with other management system audits, such as ISO 14001.
This Online Course is available in English.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Train your team in-house
Structured training, delivered to your team in-house or in a live, virtual classroom
Our expert tutors will take the time to understand your company’s learning needs so that we can provide an in-house training solution that satisfies your business objectives.
We recommend that you understand what energy management means and what it takes to audit a management system. Recommended background reading includes our publication, Energy Management Principles and Practice
- Energy managers
- Compliance managers
- Management representatives
- Those who want to become third part auditors for ISO 50001.
- Understand ISO 50001 requirements in the context of an audit
- To manage every stage of the audit process
- To lead opening, closing and follow-up audit meetings
- To integrate management system audits.
- Auditing expertise to keep your EnMS compliant
- Confidence preparing for third party audits
- Engaging employees to achieve energy efficiency across your business
- Integrating ISO 50001 with other management systems