ISO 31000:2018 Risk Manager
Establishing a robust information risk management framework allows you to prioritize resources to address the issues which present a significant risk to your organization.
Implementing an information risk management strategy and methodology must be addressed at a strategic, tactical and operational level in order for the process to be effective and consistent across an organization.
In this 3-day training course, ISO 31000:2018 and IEC 31010:2019 are explained by knowledge transfer and activities for gaining skills for risk management.
This Online Course is available in English.
|Online option: View dates and Book your online training course now! Click here|
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should attend ?
This course is suitable for anyone involved in assessing risk; in developing guidance setting out how risk is to be assessed in specific contexts; and people who need to make decisions where there is uncertainty, including those who:
- Commission or evaluate risk assessments
- Need to understand the outcomes of assessments
- Enterprise risk managers
- Those who are in charge in developing/maintaining a management system which follows Annex SL directives
What will I learn?
- Risk management principles
- Risk management framework
- Risk management process
- Planning assessment
- Collecting information
- Applicable risk assessment techniques
How will I Benefit?
- Describe the fundamentals, key principles and application of risk management to your organization.
- Understand the principles, framework and process described in ISO 31000:2018
- Create and protect value in your organization by managing risks, making decisions, setting and achieving objectives and improving performance
- Understand governance and leadership role in managing risk at all levels
- Gain an overview of IEC 31010 standard
- Course notes