Certified Risk Professional (CRISP)
Risk Management is essential for understanding risks in achieving organization's objectives and with the changes in the high level structure based on Annexure SL rolled out by International Organization for Standardization (ISO). Leadership is now required to provide evidence on how they are managing risks as an integral part of all functions and activities including decision making.
This five-days intensive course will help you build an understanding of how to lead a project to implement an integrated risk management framework in your organization based on the Principles and Guidelines of ISO 31000 that can be suitably tailored to meet the risk management requirements of information security based on ISO/IEC 27001 and risk management requirements for business continuity based on ISO 22301.
This Online Course is available in English.
|Online option: View dates and Book your online training course now! Click here|
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for managers and lead implementers of risk management framework, aligned with information security, business continuity or any other risk based management system.
What will I learn?
- Understand the changes in the updated version of ISO 31000
- Understand the Risk Management Principles, Framework and Risk based Processes as per ISO 31000, ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 22301
- Manage risks as an integral part of the organization’s functions and activities, based on ISO 31000 Risk Management Guidelines
- Apply an integrated approach to implement the requirements of multiple risk based management systems such as ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 22301
- Continually improve a risk management framework, based on the Guidelines of ISO 31000
How will I benefit?
- Gain an understanding of effective risk management principles and processes based on ISO 31000, ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 22301
- Establish integrated risk criteria for identification, analysis and evaluation of information security and business continuity risks
- Develop an integrated risk management system to meet the requirements of diverse management systems to meet the new high level structure requirements in line with ISO Annexure SL guidelines
- Course notes