ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management: Introduction
All organizations face uncertainty in meeting their objectives. As a proven methodology, risk management is a systematic framework and process for maximizing those areas where outcomes can be controlled while minimizing those that cannot be predicted and over which control cannot be exercised. BSI’s 1-day course on understanding risk management will provide the foundation you need to start managing your organization’s risks effectively.
After completion of this course, you will be able to describe the fundamentals, key principles and application of risk management to your organization.
BSI’s Understanding Risk Management course uses lectures, discussions and hands-on exercises to effectively achieve learning objectives.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should attend ?
This course is intended for managers and prospective implementers of risk management, and for stakeholders in such efforts.
What will I learn ?
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
• Understand the principles, framework and process described in ISO 31000:2018
• Create and protect value in your organization by managing risks, making decisions, setting and achieving objectives and improving performance
• Assist your organization in setting strategy, achieving objectives and making informed decisions
• Understand governance and leadership role in managing risk at all levels
How will I Benefit ?
- Increased business resiliency
- Flexibility of response to change
- Understanding and management of risk