Implementing Risk Management – ISO 31000:2018
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
All organizations face uncertainty in meeting their objectives. As a proven methodology, risk management is a systematic framework and process for maximizing those areas where outcomes can be controlled while minimizing those that cannot be predicted and over which control cannot be exercised.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of ISO 31000:2018. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, develop your risk management process, and achieve continual improvement.
BSI’s Implementing Risk Management course uses lectures, discussions and hands-on exercises to effectively achieve learning objectives.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for managers and prospective implementers of risk management, and for stakeholders in such efforts.
What will I learn?
This course will help you:
• Understand the principles, framework and process, and their relationships described in ISO 31000:2018
• Assist your organizations in implementing a risk management framework based on the guidelines of this standard
• Understand governance and leadership roles when managing risk at all levels
• Provide confidence in conducting a baseline review, identify gaps, and start preparing a Gantt Chart to help your organization to align to the guidelines of ISO 31000:2018
What to do before course
This course requires understanding of the rationale and structure of ISO 31000:2018; such as that provided by BSI’s Risk Management Introduction Training Course. An introduction to the guidelines of the Standard will therefore not be covered. Please refer to our Risk Management Introduction course.
How will I benefit ?
- Increased business resiliency structure
- Change management capability
- Ability to implement a risk management framework
- Enhanced business continuity and stability