Gain the necessary knowledge and auditing skills to undertake, perform and lead first, second and third-party audits of Food Safety Management Systems. Grasp the key principles and practices of effective food safety management system audits in accordance with ISO 22000:2018, ISO 22003:2013 and 19011:2011 'Guidelines for auditing management systems'. Learn the entire audit process from initiating the audit to conducting a follow-up.
Satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA Food Safety Auditor.
How will I benefit?
- Realize your potential to become an accredited Food Safety auditor/lead auditor
- Gain the knowledge and tools to perform an audit for FSSC compliance
- Effectively use audit tools and techniques to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for improvement
Anyone interested in acquiring the competence to audit an organization's FSMS to meet the requirements of ISO 22000 or FSSC 22000, either as a conducting first-party, second-party, and/or third-party auditor.
- Describe the purpose of a Food Safety management system, of Food Safety Management Systems standards, of management system audit and of third-party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a Food Safety Management System audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 22003 including ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a Food Safety Management System to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 22000 or acceptable equivalent and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 22003 including ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- Delegates receive detailed course notes based on FSMS
- 2 hour written exam on day 5