ISO 14001:2015 Requirements- Available in English/ Arabic
Environmental management is no longer a moral choice but a business necessity. Organizations that recognize the benefits of a sustainable model are best positioned to thrive in changing environmental conditions. An ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system helps you drive sustainable growth, stimulate innovation and gain access to new markets.
Who should apply?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
What will I learn?
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 14001:2015
- Structure of ISO 14001:2015 which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, lifecycle perspective, aspects and impacts.
How will I benefit?
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 14001:2015
- Manage environmental risk and drive continual improvement
- Address concerns that feed directly into your corporate responsibility
- Demonstrate environmental commitment to clients, regulators and the public.
- Lunch and refreshments
- Course notes
- Certificate of attendance