ISO 14001:2015 Lead Implementer Training Course
This training combines our 14001 requirements and implementing courses, with an additional 2 days of content with examination. This will provide delegates with: An in depth understanding of the standard; the best practice methods to implement the standard within your organization; and ensure its effectiveness by teaching delegates management skills such as leadership, effective delegation, problem solving and motivation.
On completion of this training you will have the knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 requirements and methods for its implementation, and the skills to effectively lead, manage and delegate activities to ensure the effective implementation of 14001 within your organization
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the management and implementation of a ISO 14001:2015 management system.
What will I learn?
- What is an Environmental Management System? (EMS)
- Why an EMS is important to an organization and what are the benefits of an EMS
- The background of ISO 14001:2015
- The key concepts, principles and structure of ISO 14001:2015
- The terms and definitions used
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 14001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective EMS
- Conduct a base line review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 14001:2015
- Implement key concepts of ISO 14001:2015
- Implement key requirements of ISO 14001:2015
How will I benefit?
- Gain an in depth knowledge of the requirements of 14001
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Know what each clause requires for effective implementation
- Develop the management skills to be able to effectively lead the implementation of an effective ISO 14001:2015 management system within your organization
- Be able to prove your knowledge via completion of the courses exam
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy Certificate