ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor IRCA certified (A17903)
Gain the confidence to effectively audit an environmental management system (EMS) in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to a sustainable model by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO14001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
Who should apply?
This course is ideal for anyone wishing to audit an organization’s ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
What will I learn?
- Identify the purpose and benefits of an EMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and followup an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit inaccordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
How will I benefit?
- Grasp the aims, benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 14001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by leading and managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Meet requiremnets for IRCA certification.
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments