ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor IRCA certified (A17903)
Gain the confidence to effectively audit an environmental management system (EMS) in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to a sustainable model by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO14001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should apply?
This course is ideal for anyone wishing to audit an organization’s ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
What will I learn?
- Identify the purpose and benefits of an EMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and followup an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit inaccordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
How will I benefit?
- Grasp the aims, benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 14001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by leading and managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Meet requiremnets for IRCA certification.
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments