ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor- Available in English/ Arabic
An effective EMS audit provides a solid framework for meeting customer challenges and realizing benefits such as environmental protection, resource conservation and improved energy efficiency. Optimize your auditing skills in line with the internationally recognized ISO 14001:2015 and boost your internal audit capabilities.
Who should apply?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
What will I learn?
- Guidelines of management systemauditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 14001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up.
How will I benefit?
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 14001:2015 audit activities
- Apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its EMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions.
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments