Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Get involved with Lean Six Sigma and get qualified with our Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Course. Learn the basics of Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) and problem solving processes and gain confidence in using these tools every day.
As a Yellow Belt you will have a good introduction to the Six Sigma theory and be able to contribute to Green Belt projects within your organization. Play your part in achieving operational and transactional improvements to save time and money and boost customer service delivery.
Learn with Master Black Belt experts through theory and practical exercises to see how your skills can benefit your business.
This course can also be delivered in-house; ideal if you are implementing Six Sigma and want to encourage wider knowledge and involvement.
Find out more about BSI's other Lean Six Sigma services.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes
Who should attend?
This course is recommended for:
“The course was delivered at the right pace with a balance of practical and theoretical learning.”
- Businesses implementing Six Sigma who want to involve all employees
- Those who want an introduction to Six Sigma
- Those who want to broaden their knowledge of Six Sigma
What will I learn?
- Gain an overview of Six Sigma and how to use basic problem solving tools
- Understand DMAIC for operational and transactional processes
- Learn how to use data and basic statistics
- Be confident in sharing ideas and carrying out plans
- Boost professional development and gain recognition
How will I benefit?
- Broaden the Six Sigma knowledge base across your business
- Be confident that your DMAIC and problem solving projects are effective
- Share understanding across your business of where and how to make improvements
- Improve efficiency, save time, cut costs and boost customer satisfaction
- Encourage professional development and motivate employees
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
- Lunch & refreshments
- Course notes
- BSI Training Academy certificate