Business Excellence an Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
Take your first steps towards Six Sigma standards of performance. And discover how to drive improvements with our Introduction to Six Sigma training course.
Get an overview of Six Sigma tools and systems, including its background and belt qualifications. And learn to evaluate your own organization so you can prepare to make changes for the better with the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) method.
Once you know how to introduce Six Sigma to your organization, you can journey towards excellence every day.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes
Who should attend?
- Directors, senior executives and senior managers
- Those responsible for leading an organization and driving performance
What will I learn?
- Understand the background and application of Lean Six Sigma
- Apply Lean tools to different areas of your business
- Use the DMAIC method to make improvements
- Get insight into the Six Sigma belt system and how to get qualified
How will I benefit?
- Use knowledge of Lean Six Sigma to drive performance
- Put your own Six Sigma framework in place to get ahead
- Understand how to streamline, save time and cut costs
- Motivate employees and win customer confidence