ISO 39001:2012 Requirements
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
The cost of incidents, serious accidents and deaths is a responsibility borne by those organizations involved in road traffic systems and society as a whole. The implications for those concerned with roads, vehicles, road users and emergency medical services are not only significant in human costs, which is obviously unacceptable, but there are also great financial costs for organizations involved.
A road traffic safety management system (RTSMS), based on ISO 39001, can provide your organization with an international best-practice framework for identifying and managing road safety risks.
Led by an experienced instructor, this course will introduce the key concepts of Road Traffic Safety, explain the benefits of a RTSMS, and outline the requirements of ISO 39001. It is applicable to public and private organizations that interact with the road traffic system.
Who should attend?
Anyone with responsibility for Road traffic safety Management including:
- Those with responsibilities for transport planning, fleet management, occupational health and safety, human resources
- Those with responsibility for road safety management and enforcement authorities
- Internal and external management systems auditors who are new to RTSM and auditing RTSMS
- Existing management system practitioners who are new to RTSM and the requirements of a RTSMS
- Those interested in finding out more about RTSM
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
There are no formal prerequisites, but it is recommended that you have a good understanding of your organization and its operations
How will I benefit?
- Understand why it is important to prevent road traffic incidents
- Recognize how a RTSMS can help to reduce or eliminate road traffic accidents
- Become familiar with the requirements of ISO 39001
- Know what to do next when planning a RTSMS
- Increase your knowledge of road traffic safety and a RTSMS