To unlock the full potential of the BCMS, your organization must conduct thorough audits of the framework to ensure that it continues to be robust and applicable in crisis situations. You may also want to find out more about independent audits and how they work. Can you lead an audit?
This course will develop the knowledge and skills required to lead a BCMS audit, with emphasis on independent auditing principles and practices. Led by an expert tutor, practical exercises, group activities and class discussions will be used to guide you through the entire audit process from the planning of the audit through to reporting the results.
Hinweis: Je nachdem, für welche Kurssprache Sie sich entscheiden, ist die Vortragssprache entweder Deutsch oder Englisch. Die Kursunterlagen können abweichend auch bei einer deutschen Vortragssprache teilweise Englische Elemente enthalten oder gänzlich in Englisch sein. Informieren Sie sich bei Bedarf dazu gerne direkt bei unserem Trainingsteam.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a business continuity management system and of business continuity management systems standards.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a business continuity management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 22301 in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- Risk, information security, IT, operations managers and consultants
- Existing auditors who want to audit to ISO 22301
- Those who want to improve business continuity through an independent audit
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22301
Knowledge of the following business continuity management principles and concepts:
- the purpose and benefits of a Business Impact Analysis
- the principals of risk assessment and analysis
- typical Business Continuity Strategies
- business continuity response options
- BCMS performance metrics, monitoring and performance measurement
- exercise and testing methodologies
Note: Delegates who have not satisfactory completed a Lead Auditor training course in another discipline will find the 5-day BCMS Auditor/Lead Auditor training course more appropriate.
- Course information
- Coffee break
You’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.