Understanding Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
Understand the role of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) within food safety management systems, regulations and legislation. And get a detailed overview of the programme’s seven principles in our Understanding HACCP for Food Safety training course.
You’ll discover how HACCP provides the foundation for achieving effective risk control when manufacturing both food products and non-food goods. And our HACCP experts will guide you though every aspect of the programme, giving you the knowledge to integrate HACCP into your organization, supply chain or food safety management system.
Who should attend?
- Those involved in implementing or managing HACCP or food safety
- Those new to food safety management and HACCP
- Food safety managers, auditors and consultants
What will I learn?
- Understand the principles of HACCP
- Know how to apply the principles of HACCP
- Draw links between HACCP and food safety regulations
- Integrate HACCP into food safety management systems
There are no formal prerequisites for this course. We recommend completing Understanding HACCP to prepare for other ISO 22000 food safety management training courses.
How will I benefit?
- Greater understanding of food safety across your organization
- Achieve or maintain ISO 22000 and legal compliance
- Integrate food safety, HACCP and other management systems