BSI Registered Auditor
The BSI Registered Auditor qualification gives your employer or client complete confidence in you. It lets them know that your auditing skills are not just solely based on your experience. They’ll be reassured that you are regularly evaluated by the BSI’s experienced auditing experts.
How it works
First, you'll need to take and pass the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training. Then you’ll need to complete our one day Advancd Auditing training course. You’ll then be taken through a 12-18 months on-the-job training. Finally, you'll then go through a qualifying review where our experienced auditor will carefully observe and evaluate your conduct of a live audit.When you’ve passed, you’ll be a BSI Registered Auditor.
To enhance and maintain your skills every year, you’ll need to demonstrate your continual learning. We will innovate and enhance what you do, giving you access to tailored learning resources to help you adapt to an ever changing global business world.
Who should attend?
- Experienced auditors
- Managers of large audit teams
- Experienced auditors looking to move into consultancy
What will I learn?
- Internationally associated with excellence and best practice, BSI qualifications will reassure your clients of your own rigorous standards
How will I benefit?
- Career development
- Excellent training, progression and a professional qualification
- Ensures that audits deliver benefits specific to your business
- Contribute to the effectiveness of your corporate governance
- Stay up to date with the latest developments, ensuring ongoing excellence in performance
What is included?
- Certificate of attendance
- Course materials