For more than 100 years, we have led the way in standards. By certifying with BSI you’ll demonstrate to your customers, competitors, suppliers, staff and investors that you not only use industry-respected best practices but also choose to work with the organisation that developed many of these standards.
With more than 65,000 certified clients and more full-time assessors than any other certification body worldwide, we are one of the largest and most experienced certification bodies you could ever find. This means you’ll get the most out of your assessment and certification with the least disruption and cost to your operations.
Once you’ve been certified, we’ll visit you on a regular basis to assess whether you continue to conform and are still working to the best practice specifications laid out in the standard or scheme. We carefully match our assessors’ industry experience to your particular needs, so they have exactly the right in-depth knowledge.
We also offer all our clients our free Excellerator Report. This unique report gives you detailed analysis on how well your management system is working. It also benchmarks your performance against other organisations in your sector.
The benefits of BSI certification
- We carefully match our assessors’ industry experience to your particular needs, so they have the right in-depth knowledge to understand your challenges
- You’ll get access to our Assurance Portal – giving you 24/7 access to your essential BSI assessment information
- You will be guided through the assessment process - our advisors will support you and engage with our technical specialists for any complex queries that arise
- You’ll feel reassured selecting BSI as your provider, as we are also independently evaluated for our competence and performance capability to ensure we deliver the best for our clients.
We have been at the forefront of developing collective best-practice since 1901 and originated three of the most popular management system standards today. And it doesn’t stop there –we are involved in new innovative standards every day to be best place to deliver for our clients in their volatile marketplace
What can an effective management system do?
- Manage your social, environmental and financial risks.
- Improve operational effectiveness.
- Reduce costs.
- Increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Protect your brand and reputation.
- Remove barriers to trade.
- Bring clarity to the marketplace.