ISO 9001:2015 Transition & Implementing Changes
Good businesses understand quality; great businesses implement it. An ineffective QMS can cost you time, money and customers. That’s why it’s important to get it right from the start. Implementing a framework based on ISO 9001:2015 helps your business consistently deliver and drive continual improvement in your products and services.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of ISO 9001:2015. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your QMS and achieve continual quality improvement.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 transition.
What will I learn?
Combining the 1-day ‘ISO 9001:2015 Transition’ course with an extra day of implementation activities, you’ll identify the amended requirements and how you can implement these changes within your current system. You’ll formulate your own action plan to help you implement robust process controls that are specific to your organization.
>Download Course Guide (pdf.)
How will I benefit?
- Use gap analysis tools and templates to evaluate your current system
- Apply the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Implement the new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, leadership, planning and support
- Identify new requirements for documented information
- Develop an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Find out about transition arrangements for BSI certification.
What is included?
- Course materials
- Lunch and refreshment