Quality Management Systems Transition and Implementing Changes Training Course (ISO 9001:2015)
Are you involved in transitioning a Quality Management System (QMS) to ISO 9001:2015? If so, this training combines the 1-day ‘ISO 9001:2015 Transition’ course with an extra day of implementation activities. You’ll learn how ISO 9001:2015 is different to ISO 9001:2008 and discover proven ways to effectively tackle the transition.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 transition.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation – and what factors to consider when implementing them
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 9001:2015, as well as key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 9001:2008 and their impact from an implementation perspective
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current QMS
- Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Implement the changes using good practice guidance
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI.
What is included?
- Course materials
- Lunch and refreshment
- Certificate of Attendance upon completion