ISO 9001:2015 Lead Implementer Training Course
This training combines our 9001 requirements and implementing courses, with an additional 2 days of content with examination. This will provide delegates with an: In depth understanding of the standard; the best practice methods to implement the standard within your organization; and ensure its effectiveness by teaching delegates soft skills such as leadership, management effective delegation, problem solving and motivation.
Course consists of a 2 hour written exam with a pass mark of 60%
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the management and implementation of a ISO 9001:2015 management system
What will I learn?
- The history and development of ISO 9001
- What is a Quality Management System (QMS)
- The benefits of a QMS
- The terms and definitions used
- Key concepts, principles and structure
- The main requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 9001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective QMS
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 9001:2015
- Implement key concepts of ISO 9001:2015
- Implement key requirements of ISO 9001:2015
To identify leadership skills including: Leading the implementation project; Support and planning tools; Leading organizational change; Effective delegation, and Motivation
How will I benefit?
- Gain an in depth knowledge of the requirements of 9001
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Know what each clause requires for effective implementation
- Develop the soft and management skills to be able to effectively lead the implementation of an effective ISO 9001:2015 management system within your organization
Be able to prove your knowledge via completion of the courses exam
What is included?
- This course is eligible for 35 SDU points
- Delegate workbook
- Lunch and refreshment
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate