IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Transition Training Course
Are you an ISO 9001:2008 Internal or Lead Auditor who wants to develop the expertise to audit an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS)? This course is ideal for existing auditors as it combines the 1-day ‘ISO 9001:2015 Transition’ course with an additional day of auditing activities. You’ll learn how ISO 9001:2015 is different to ISO 9001:2008 and apply this practically in order to build your ISO 9001:2015 auditing skill.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for ISO 9001:2008 Internal and Lead Auditors wishing to audit or transition to ISO 9001:2015.
What will I learn?
Combining the 1-day ‘ISO 9001:2015 Transition’ course with an extra day of auditing activities, you’ll learn how ISO 9001:2015 is different to ISO 9001:2008. Grasp how to practically apply this knowledge in order to update and devleop your auditing skills.
>Download Course Guide
How will I benefit?
- Prepare, conduct and develop the skills for an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Explain the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Describe the new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, leadership, planning and support
- Appreciate the significance of a risk-based approach
- Find out about transition arrangements for BSI certification.
What is included?
- This course is eligible for 14 SDU points
- Course Materials
- Lunch and refreshment