IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Transition Training Course
Are you an ISO 9001:2008 Internal or Lead Auditor who wants to develop the expertise to audit an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS)? This course is ideal for existing auditors as it combines the 1-day ‘ISO 9001:2015 Transition’ course with an additional day of auditing activities. You’ll learn how ISO 9001:2015 is different to ISO 9001:2008 and apply this practically in order to build your ISO 9001:2015 auditing skill.
You will sit a 30 minute exam to test your knowledge and understanding.
If you have previously attended one of our IRCA ISO/IEC 27001:2013 or IRCA ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition courses, you may opt out of the morning session on day 1 which covers the high level structure.
IRCA course reference number: A17863
Prerequisites There are no formal prerequisites but delegates should have a working knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 and the competence to audit an ISO 9001 management system. Delegates do not have to have completed an IRCA certified auditor course to attend this training.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for ISO 9001:2008 Internal and Lead Auditors wishing to audit or transition to ISO 9001:2015.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation - and how to audit them
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 9001:2015, as well as key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 9001:2008 and their impact from an auditing perspective.
How will I benefit?
- Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What is included?
- This course is eligible for 14 SDU points
- Course Materials
- Lunch and refreshment
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized IRCA certified training course certificate.