Energy Management Systems (ENMS) Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course- IRCA Certified Course (A17583)
Gain the skills and knowledge to conduct and lead effective energy management system audits to the requirements of ISO 50001 and ISO 19011.
This course explains the principles and practices of independent auditing for an energy management system. You’ll be guided through the entire audit process from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results.
Working with our professional tutors, you will learn to manage audit teams as well as the entire energy management system audit process.
Hands-on training gives you practical expertise that can be applied to your role as soon as you complete the course. Walk away with the ability to deliver an excellent audit and energy management system to ISO 50001 standards.
Course No A17583 Certified by IRCA
This course is approved by the International Registered Certified Auditor (IRCA) and contribute towards the auditor registration of the IRCA.
Who should attend?
- Energy Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Management representatives
- Those who want to become third party auditors for ISO 50001:2011
It is recommended that participants have the following prior knowledge before attending this course:
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 50001 and,
- Knowledge of the following energy management principles and concepts:
- the principles of fuel combustion, heat transfer and energy flow
- the relevant sources of energy regulation, guidelines and standards
- the typical methods and technologies for increasing efficiency
- energy measurement units, sources, costs, tariffs and scheduling
- energy use data analysis methods
- energy performance indicators, monitoring and performance measurement
- the impact of organizational processes and equipment on energy efficiency
- electricity use: motors, drives, lighting, computers
What will I learn?
- Scope, plan, manage and lead the audit team through an audit process
- Take the lead on reporting, corrective action and continuing improvement
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 50001 in the context of an audit
- Manage audit communications and interviews
- Conduct opening, closing and follow-up audit meetings
- Share knowledge and build understanding of ISO 50001
- Learn how to integrate ISO 50001 with other management systems
- Gain confidence to take your auditing skills to lead auditor level
What are the benefits?
- Benefit from lead auditing expertise in your organisation
- Be confident your energy management systems are effective
- Be better prepared for third party audits of your organization
- Encourage employee awareness of energy efficiency
- Save resources by integrating ISO 50001 with other management systems
- Conduct third party audits of client organizations
What is included?
- Training course notes
- IRCA accredited certificate