CQI & IRCA 22301 Lead Auditor
Book an Online Course
As of 7th April 2020, all BSI courses will be delivered virtually until further notice. Find out more on Connected Learning Live.
Our Business Continuity Management Systems Lead Auditor Training Course teaches the fundamental auditing principles and practices, in conformance with national and international accepted norms and regulations relating to business continuity (BC) requirements.
By attending this course, delegates will also gain the necessary auditing skills through activity-based learning, and practical auditing experience with coaching, group activities and open forum discussions. Experienced BSI tutors will guide delegates through the entire audit process; from initiation to conducting audit follow-up.
Who should attend?
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- Risk, information security, IT and operations managers and consultants
- Existing auditors who want to audit to ISO 22301
- Those who want to improve business continuity through an independent audit.
Prerequisite for the Course:
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22301 and,
- Knowledge of the following business continuity management principles and concepts:
- the purpose and benefits of a Business Impact Analysis
- the principals of risk assessment and analysis
- typical Business Continuity Strategies
- business continuity response options
- BCMS performance metrics, monitoring and performance measurement exercise and testing methodologies
"Comprehensive course materials and lecturer is very knowledgeable." – Steven Ling, SBS Transit Limited
What will I learn?
- The scope, concepts and requirements ISO 22301
- Confidence planning and leading an ISO 22301 audit
- Manage auditing teams and improve analysing and reporting skills
- Stay up-to-date with business continuity best practice.
What are the benefits?
- Qualified ISO 22301 lead auditor expertise in your organization
- Be able to protect and recover critical business systems during disruption
- Prepare for the unexpected effectively by maintaining ISO 22301 compliance
- Build customer confidence through commitment to business continuity.
What is included?
- Exam and IRCA accredited certificate
- Course notes