CQI and IRCA ISO 22301:2019 Business Continuity Management Lead Auditor
Our Business Continuity Management Systems Lead Auditor Training Course teaches the fundamental auditing principles and practices, in conformance with national and international accepted norms and regulations relating to business continuity (BC) requirements.
By attending this course, delegates will also gain the necessary auditing skills through activity-based learning, and practical auditing experience with coaching, group activities and open forum discussions. Experienced BSI tutors will guide delegates through the entire audit process; from initiation to conducting audit follow-up.
Who should attend?
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- Risk, information security, IT and operations managers and consultants
- Existing auditors who want to audit to ISO 22301
- Those who want to improve business continuity through an independent audit
Prerequisite for the Course:
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22301
- Knowledge of the following business continuity management principles and concepts:
- Purpose and benefits of a Business Impact Analysis
- Principals of risk assessment and analysis
- Typical Business Continuity Strategies
- Business continuity response options
- BCMS performance metrics, monitoring and performance measurement exercise and testing methodologies
What will I learn?
- The scope, concepts and requirements ISO 22301
- Confidence planning and leading an ISO 22301 audit
- Manage auditing teams and improve analysing and reporting skills
- Stay up-to-date with business continuity best practice.
How will I benefit?
- Qualified ISO 22301 lead auditor expertise in your organization
- Be able to protect and recover critical business systems during disruption
- Prepare for the unexpected effectively by maintaining ISO 22301 compliance
- Build customer confidence through commitment to business continuity
What is included?
- Delegate workbook
- Lunch and refreshment (Applicable for classroom only)
- On completion, you'll be awarded an IRCA certified training course certificate