Food Safety Management Systems Internal Auditor Training Course (ISO 22000:2005)
This intensive two-day course teaches the principles and practices of effective food safety management systems process audits in accordance with the ISO 22000 series of standards and ISO 19011. An experienced instructor guides participants through the internal audit process, from planning an audit to reporting on audit results and following up on corrective actions. Participants gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, and group workshops.
Prerequisites Prior knowledge of the ISO 22000:2005 standard, such as the overview provided in BSI’s ‘Introduction to ISO 22000:2005’ course or previous work with ISO 22000 in an organization, is strongly recommended as a prerequisite for this course.
Who should attend?
- Food safety professionals with knowledge of food safety management systems and ISO 22000
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party or second-party audits
- Management representatives
- Internal auditors
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the principles of auditing and auditor responsibilities
- Plan an internal audit
- Conduct opening and closing meetings
- Conduct an audit based on hazard control activities, sampling and questioning
- Provide verbal and written feedback
- Document concise nonconformities
- Effectively report on an audit
- Follow-up on corrective actions
How will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning effectiveness by improving your ability to retain knowledge and apply skill. The training is activity-based, and is proven to have a positive effect on job performance whilst saving time and money.
What is included?
- Delegate workbook
- Lunch and refreshment
- Certificate of attendance upon completion