ISO 14001:2015 Transition & Implementing Changes
Ease your transition to ISO 14001:2015 by identifying the core changes to the new standard. Enhance your knowledge of the amended requirements and learn to develop an action plan that will assist the implementation of changes within your organization.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 transition.
What will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation – and what factors to consider when implementing them
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 14001:2015, as well as key concepts such as process approach and lifecycle perspective
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 14001:2004 and their impact from an implementation perspective
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
>Download Course Guide (pdf.)
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current EMS
- Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Implement the changes using good practice guidance
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI.
What is included?
- Course materials
- Lunch and refreshment