ISO 14001:2015 Auditor/Lead Auditor Transition
Demonstrate commitment to best practice by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 14001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and drive efficiency in line with the new standard.
Who should attend?
ISO 14001:2004 Internal and Lead Auditors who need to convert to ISO 14001:2015.
* You should already be an ISO 14001:2004 EMS Internal or Lead Auditor. Lead Auditors will be asked to provide a copy of their Lead Auditor training course certificate as evidence of their qualification.
What will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation - and how to audit them
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 14001:2015, as well as key concepts such as process approach and lifecycle perspective
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 14001:2004 and their impact from an auditing perspective.
>Download Course Guide (pdf.)
What will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Prepare, conduct and develop the skills for an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Find out about transition arrangements for BSI certification.
What are included?
- Training course notes
- An internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate