Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) for IATF 16949:2016
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) aims to:
- Maintain equipment in good working condition
- Extend equipment working life by slowing deterioration
- Develop employee skills to operate and maintain equipment competently
- Ensure safe operation and servicing of equipment by employees
- Ensure equipment is able to function in all areas critical to quality
- Reduce machine downtime due to equipment maintenance and repair
- Guide the organization to select/modify equipment to match their operational needs
This one day training course will provide you with a good overview of the concepts and practical approaches for implementing an effective TPM program, emphasizing in details the relevant areas to fulfil the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 clause 184.108.40.206.
It provides an introduction to the eight pillars of TPM and the TPM implementation roadmap. You will also learn how to identify production losses due to low Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and establish appropriate action plans.
Note: For in-house-training, we recommend a 2-day session that includes an additional workshop for workplace application.