Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) Training Course
This one-day course provides an overview of Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA), and the approaches used to analyse both attribute and variable measurements systems defined in the Measurement Systems Analysis reference manual.
Who should attend?
Anyone supporting the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) process especially those involved in gage design, process measurement and initial process studies to support new product and process introduction.
What will I learn?
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Identify the correct measurement systems analysis tool to use when evaluating measurement systems
- Identify whether a measurement system is acceptable for its intended use
- Identify the different sources of variation present in a measurement system
- Identify, stability, bias, linearity, repeatability and reproducibility
Delegates will have the skills to:
- Analyse both variable and attribute gages
- Conduct stability studies, bias studies and linearity studies
- Conduct repeatability and reproducibility (GR&R) studies on variable measurement systems
- Conduct measurement systems study on attribute measurement systems using risk analysis methods
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the statistical properties of measurement systems
- Understand how measurement systems errors can affect the quality of the output data leading to incorrect decisions
- Understand the different approaches used for both attribute and variable measurement systems
- Understand the sources of measurement systems error
What is included?
- Training course notes