IATF 16949:2016 Lead Auditor
Gain the confidence to effectively audit a AuQMS in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to IATF 16949:2016. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continual improvement of the business.
You’ll grasp the key principles and practices of effective AuQMS audits in line with IATF 16949:2016 and also ISO 19011 “Guidelines for auditing management systems”.
Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an IATF 16949:2016 AuQMS audit and satisfy third-party certification. You’ll acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a AuQMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance.
Who should attend?
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s IATF 16949:2016 AuQMS.
What will I learn?
You will learn to:
Explain the purpose of:
- A QMS
- QMS standards
- Management system audit
- Third-party certification
- Business benefits
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an AuQMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
Have the skills to:
- Report, and
- Follow-up an audit of a QMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001/IATF 16949 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015/IATF 16949:2016 audit
- Interpret ISO 9001:2015/IATF 16949:2016 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
Build stakeholder/interested party confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirement
What is included?
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate