IATF 16949:2016 Lead Auditor Re-qualification Training for First and Second Party Auditors
The course is designed for delegates who have attended SMMT IF Lead Auditor
Training (previously titled five-day ISO/TS16949: 2009 Lead Auditor Certification Course) and want to be kept up to date with developments and current auditor thinking and to revalidate competence.
The two-day course focuses on the new requirements introduced by IATF16949: 2016, including the concepts of risk based thinking. The course includes a written knowledge exam as part of auditor competency assessment.
NOTE: Candidates who pass the knowledge examination will receive a certificate from SMMT, the IATF approved Oversight Office in the UK.
who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an IATF 16949:2016 Automotive QMS.
What will I learn?
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Describe the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- Apply ISO 19011 guidelines to auditing IATF 16949
- Explain the importance of customer-specific requirements in the internal audit process
- Identify the automotive process approach when auditing
Delegated will have the skills to:
- Plan and initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities, taking account of customer-specific requirements
- Conduct audit activities using the process approach
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow-up
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on IATF 16949:2016 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an IATF 16949:2016 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its Automotive QMS
- Write factual audit reports and assist with corrective actions
What is included?
- Delegate workbook
- Lunch and refreshment
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate