AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 Internal Auditor
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized 9100 and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit; as well as reporting and assessing corrective action where necessary.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance, and implementation of processes, based on AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of 9100 AQMS.
What will I learn?
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Explain the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Explain the applicable guideline elements of AS/EN/SJAC 9101; namely the process effectiveness assessment report (PEAR)
- Describe the application of these guidelines to auditing AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016
Delegated will have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities using the aerospace approach
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow-up
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on 9100 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of a 9100 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its AQMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
What is included?
- Delegate workbook
- Lunch and refreshments (Applicable for classroom only)
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate