ISO 31000 Risk management foundations training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement a risk management process and framework. During this training course, you will be able to understand the fundamental risk management strategies.
After completing this course, you can take the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, guidelines and management approach.
How will I benefit?
- Understand the fundamental concepts of risk management
- Comprehend the basic processes of risk management
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques for managing risk
- Individuals involved in risk management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of risk management
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in risk management
- Introduction to risk management concepts as specified in ISO 31000
- Risk management processes and certification exam
- Comprehensive course notes