Take your ethical hacking skills to the next level with our EC–Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) course, giving you professional recognition as a licensed penetration tester (LPT).
Computers around the world are being victimized by rampant hacking that is executed so flawlessly that the attackers compromise a system, steal everything of value and completely erase their tracks within 20 minutes. And that's why professionals with certified hacking skills are in such high demand.
A penetration tester is very similar to an ethical hacker. The ethical hacker is usually employed with an organization and is trusted to attempt penetrating networks and/or computer systems using the same methods as a hacker.
By attending this five-day course you'll develop knowledge of an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You'll cover topics including intrusion detection, policy creation, social engineering, DDoS attacks, buffer overflows and virus creation. Plus you'll get hands-on experience on how to conduct ethical hacking and have the opportunity to scan, test, hack and secure your own systems.
This training is a follow-up course for those who have passed the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker. By attending this course and successfully completing the ECSA exam on the final day you'll gain internationally recognized certified security analyst status.
How will I benefit?
- Get sought after hacking skills
- You'll learn from our award winning tutor, Sean Hanna
- Gain knowledge of an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration test or ethical hacking situation
- Be confident to scan, test, hack and secure your own systems
- Get the knowledge and skills required for the ECSA exam, where you can gain Certified Security Analyst status
Those involved in, or responsible for, a company's IT infrastructure, including:
- IT management
- Firewall administrators
- Security testers
- System administrators
- Risk assessment professionals
- IT security officers
- Network administrators
- Information security team members
- Site administrators
- The need for security analysis
- Advanced Googling
- TCP/IP packet analysis
- Advanced sniffing techniques
- Vulnerability analysis with Nessus
- Advanced wireless techniques
- Designing a DMZ
- Snort analysis
- Log analysis
- Advanced exploits and tools
- LPT methodologies
- Comprehensive course materials
- DVD of tools
*The cost of the exam is included in the course. You'll be provided with a voucher that will allow you to take the exam on the final day of the course.
Our training team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.