Our CRISC training course, in association with ISACA, prepares IT professionals for real-world threats with relevant tools to assess, govern and mitigate risk.
This four-day course will improve your knowledge of IT risk management and the impact to business and to prepare learners to pass the ISACA CRISC exam.
The CRISC designation and course is designed for IT risk, control and compliance practitioners, business analysts, project managers and other IT and business professionals. The highly respected certification demonstrates to employers that the holder is able to identify and evaluate IT risk, and help their enterprise accomplish its business objectives. CRISC has received over 15 global recognitions.
- The CRISC training course is designed for IT and other business professionals who are involved at any level to identify and or mitigate risk, it is therefore an advantage to have an understanding of the business, technologies and controls.
- In order to obtain the ISACA CRISC credential, you must
- Pass the CRISC exam
- Adhere to ISACA’s code of Ethics
- Adhere to ISACA’s Continuing Professional Education (CPE) policy
- Have a minimum of 3 years work experience across at least 2 of the CRISC domains, with at least one covering domain 1 or 2
The course covers all four CRISC domains with each corresponding to a specific CRISC job practice. (Revised 2021) Domains and percentage of exam coverage below
- Domain 1 - Governance (26%)
- Domain 2 – IT Risk Assessment (20%)
- Domain 3 - Risk Response and Reporting (32%)
- Domain 4 – Information Technology and Security (22%)
Who should attend?
- IT Risk Management professionals
- Control and Assurance Professionals
- Project Managers
- CIO’s, CISO’s and other Enterprise Leadership roles
What will I learn?
- Understand how to identify assess and evaluate risk
- Understand types of risk response and to be better equipped with the knowledge of how to respond to risk
- Develop the skills in order to monitor and maintain risk in accordance with the organizations risk appetite levels
- Instructor led live online or classroom based training
- ISACA certification review manual
- ISACA online practice question and answer database access