Operational Technology (OT) Security Foundations
Developed by our leading Operational Technology (OT) experts, this one-day OT security foundations course is designed to provide delegates with an understanding of the practical risks of an OT environment and the process and procedures to implement a strategy and architecture to mitigate the risks and ensure the ongoing safe and secure operation of the business.
Duration: 2 days
Who should attend?
- OT practitioners, managers or anyone who wishes to understand how to practically implement and / or design security into OT network's and organizations in general
- IT personnel, OT professionals, Engineers, Production Managers, Operators
What will I learn?
- A better understanding of the top safety and security concerns with OT based systems and devices
- The ability to be able to plan, design and prioritise the strategic direction for OT based networks and devices
- Understanding of current threats and vulnerabilities as well as the best methods to mitigate these along with the ability to implement vulnerability and patch management programmes
- The ability to recognise and report on relevant KPI’s and KRI’s to monitor and report on the organizations changing risk and threat landscape
- Introduction to OT Systems and the growth of the range of devices
- Embedded Devices versus Computers
- Regulatory & Standards compliance and trends overview
- Threats, Vulnerabilities, and the overall threat landscape as it pertains to businesses
- Best practices for device and network design and architecture
- Software updates and the security lifecycle
- An understanding of attack trends and threats to the business (to include examples)
- OT Security mitigation strategies and golden rules to reduce risk for operators and engineers
- Handouts or digital copy of the materials
- Certificate of attendance