Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) training course
On this 5 day course you will learn ethical hacking and network security skills along with an exclusive crash course in GDPR Fundamentals module.
This is a practical course that will give you hands-on lab experience and allow you to learn about the tools used by real attackers. You will have the opportunity to scan, test, hack and secure your own system so you can go away and improve the resilience of your organization.
This course includes the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam. On successful completion of the exam you will be awarded Ethical Hacking Certification, one of the most globally recognized and respected information security qualifications. It verifies you as a skilled professional who understands how to look for the weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems. It authorizes the ethical use of knowledge, tools and tactics used by malicious hackers.
Duration: 5 Days
Who should attend?
Those who are involved in, or responsible for a company's IT infrastructure:
- IT Management
- IT Security Officers
- Network Administrators
- Members of the information security team
- Site Administrators
- Information/IT audit team
- Anyone concerned with the integrity of network infrastructure
Pre-Requisites: Delegates are required to have 3-5 years recent experience in managing and supporting a corporate network environment. Delegates must have comprehensive TCP/IP skills. Those delegates wishing to attempt the CEH exam on the final day of the course must be willing to undertake a considerable amount of evening and pre-course study.
What will I learn?
- GDPR Compliance
- Hak5 Hardware labs
- Ransomware attacks
- Injection attacks
- Network attacks
- Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks
- Wireless attacks
- Web attack
This is our unique accelerated version of the CEH – an exclusive mix of additional content and labs along with a carefully planned and fully supported Exam Study System. Not only will you reinforce the new concept and techniques with numerous hands-on labs during the event, our exam fully prepares you for the prestigious EC Council CEH exam on the final day of the course with an outstanding 95%+ first time pass rate. As a delegate on our unique version of the CEH programme, you receive:
- Ethical Hacking course delivered by leading security consultant
- Interactive Cyber Range labs included
- GDPR Fundamentals included
- Exam Study System included
- EC Council 312-50 v11 Exam attempt included
- Official EC Council courseware included
- 12 Months Aspen cloud portal membership included
- 130 Real world labs and over 2000 hacking tools included
How will I benefit?
- Ethical Hacking certification verifies you as a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for the weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems
- Gain ethical hacking and network security skills
- Exposure to cutting edge hacking technology
- You'll be introduced to security checklists that help you to audit an organization's information assets
- Hands-on lab experience with the tools that are used by real attackers to help you check for vulnerabilities that can be exploited
- Understand the methodology to assess your organizations information security resilience by doing a penetration test against it
- Lunch (Classroom only)
- Official CEH Exam
- Official EC Council CEH course materials and lab tools (Provided digitally for online training)
- A certificate of attendance