CREST Registered Tester v2.1 (CRT) training course
The CRT course leads to the the CREST Registered Tester (CRT) examination, which is recognized by the NCSC as providing the minimum standard for CHECK Team Member.
Who should attend?
- Aspiring information security personnel who wish to be part of a PenTest team
- System administrators who are responding to attacks
- Incident handlers who wish to expand their knowledge into Penetration Testing and Digital Forensics
- Government departments who wish to raise and baseline skills across all security teams
- Law enforcement officers or detectives who want to expand their investigative skills
- Information security managers who would like to brush up on the latest techniques and processes inorder to understand information security implications
- Anyone meeting the pre-requisites who is considering a career in Penetration Testing
What will I learn?
The programme is broken into nine modules:
- Module 1: Core technical skills
- Module 2: Background information gathering & open source
- Module 3: Networking equipment
- Module 4: Microsoft windows security assessment
- Module 5: Unix security assessment
- Module 6: Web technologies
- Module 7: Web testing techniques
- Module 8: Databases
- Module 9: Preparation for the CRT exam
How will I benefit?
- Have the ability to carry out basic vulnerability assessment and penetration testing tasks
- Comprehensive course materials
- Certificate of attendance