CompTIA Security+ training course
Security affects all areas of business, not just the IT department. In addition to a firm's loss of income and employee productivity, a security breach can cost a business its reputation. Demonstrating that you can stay ahead of the ever-changing security issues is a key marketable skill in today's job market. CompTIA Security+ certification validates experienced technology knowledge of security as it relates to the overarching subject matter areas.
Who should attend?
- Systems Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Junior IT Auditor/ Penetration Tester
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Those with a working knowledge of TCP/IP
What will I learn?
- Network security
- Compliance and operational security
- Threats and vulnerabilites
- Application, data and host security
- Access control and identity management
How will I benefit?
- Have the ability to quickly respond to security issues
- Proactively implement sound security protocols to mitigate security risks
- Comprehensive course materials
- Certificate of attendance