Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA®) training course
Get global recognition as a professional information systems expert with our intensive 4 day Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) course. Based on the ISACA® framework, you'll learn about the 5 domain areas that relate to the role of a CISA. You'll also get the knowledge, skills and best practices to successfully audit, control and secure your information system.
This course will prepare you with the knowledge you need to complete the ISACA CISA multiple choice exam, which gives you Certified Information Systems Auditor status.
Who should attend?
This training course is intended for professionals who have 3-5 years of recent full-time professional work experience in information security management and auditing.
- Internal and external auditors (both IT and financial)
- Compliance officers
- Finance/CPA professionals
- Information security professionals
- Risk management professionals
- IT professionals & management
What will I learn?
This training provides an extensive review of information security concepts and industry best practices, covering these five key areas below:
- The process of auditing information systems
- Governance and management of IT
- Information systems acquisition, development and implementation
- Information systems operations, maintenance and support
- Protection of information assets
You will gain the necessary knowledge and skills to go forward and sit the CISA exam.
How will I benefit?
- You'll increase your expertise in information systems audit, control and security, as defined by leading CISA certification
- Be confident that the necessary leadership, organizational structures and processes are in place to achieve objectives and to support your business strategy
- You'll be able to deliver audit activities that align to recognized IT standards, assisting your organization with protecting and controlling its information systems
- Be familiar with industry accepted terminology and practices used by information security professionals
- Comprehensive course notes
- A certificate of attendance
Please note: the ISACA CISA exam is not included in the course fee and needs to be booked directly on the ISACA website. On successful completion of the exam and having satisfied ISACA experience requirements you will be awarded Certified Information Systems Auditor Status.