Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM®) training course
The Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) is the world’s first and only certification in privacy programme management. When you earn a CIPM, it shows that you know how to make a privacy programme work for your organization. In other words, you’re the go-to person for day-to-day operations when it comes to data protection.
The CIPM programme was developed by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), which is the world’s largest comprehensive global information privacy community and resource. The CIPM certification also holds accreditation under ISO 17024: 2012.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect in 2018, are you ready for it? Among its mandates is the requirement to appoint a knowledgeable Data Protection Officer (DPO) tasked with monitoring compliance, managing internal data protection activities, training data processing staff, conducting internal audits and more. There’s a lot to know, there’s a lot at stake and there’s a lot of opportunity for data protection professionals with the right training and education.
Achieving a CIPM credential shows that you have a comprehensive knowledge of how data protection programmes should work across an organization. Add a CIPP/E credential and prove that you not only can manage a data protection programme, but you understand the regulations that govern them.
Call us on +353 1 210 1711 to book this course via ICT Skillnet* to recieve a 20% discount off our Dublin course
(*subject to eligibility)
Who should attend?
- Data Protection Officers
- Data Protection Managers
- Legal Compliance Officers
- Security Managers
- Information Managers
- Anyone involved with data protection processes and programmes
What will I learn?
- How to create a company vision
- How to structure the privacy team
- How to develop and implement a privacy program framework
- How to communicate to stakeholders
- How to measure performance
- The privacy program operational lifecycle
How will I benefit?
- Be recognized as an experienced privacy program manager
- Gain the confidence to interpret privacy regulations and make them work for an organization
- Understand best practice approach to establish, maintain and manage a privacy program across all stages of its lifecycle
- Comprehensive course notes
- A certificate of attendance
- IAPP membership
- Exam costs included*
* Please note that whilst exam costs are covered within the fee of this course, you will need to book your exam via the IAPP website